How To Really Make A Difference
and Be Part of A Movement That Is Saving America
Ordinary Americans Are Becoming Political Influencers and Having A Massive Impact On The Local and National Political Scene… and you can, too…
Dear Fellow American,
Ed Martin here, extending a special invitation to all pro-America citizens ready to take on the sacred cows and beat back the liberals, socialists, and illegal immigrants.
I’ve led a blessed life. I’ve served our nation at the local level, the state level, and now my family and I live in Washington DC to work at the national level.
I’ve been fighting the good fight for years. I’ve won battles… and lost elections. And I’ve learned a lot each step of the way.
Just like you, I have wanted to make sure that conservative, Pro America policies are created and enforced.
Let’s face it… our country is hanging in the balance.
Have you noticed how the Democrats (and even many Republicans) seem to want to put everyone else first (especially illegal immigrants)… and make YOU and ME pay for it?
The forces of evil (yes, evil) are constantly at work.
We finally have a President that puts America FIRST and needs our help at every level of government.
I went toe-to-toe with Anderson Cooper
and I know how the system works.
I’ll teach you all about it.
If you have ever tried to get your candidate elected (or run for any office yourself), or make sure your local, state, or federal politicians pay attention to your issues…
You know that you can’t do it alone. It takes a movement. An army.
We are building an army to do all that… and more.
We are forming a special army of citizens who are Pro America.
We study policy and learn politics.
We master tactics and build our skills.
We know that when grassroots Americans rise up and get involved we will make things happen and AMPLIFY our voices in local, state, and federal government.
And we want YOU to join us to become a political influencer.
Introducing: Project Pro America
Project Pro America is a grassroots movement, community, and training program designed to make a difference by teaching you how to be a political influencer in your community.
No matter your age, location, or any circumstances, you can network, train, and move the needle of the culture in the right direction.
But this isn’t for everyone.
We are action-takers. Self-selecting. The people who don’t just talk, but do.
We know WE are the answer to politics today. And we are going to change things.
Are you ready to stand up get YOUR candidates elected, bring YOUR issues to the forefront in your community, and then hold your representatives accountable to keeping their Pro America promises?
When You Join Project Pro America, You Get…
- Training on Pro America priority issues so that you can speak easily, effectively, and knowledgeably on the issues of our day.
- Our Collection of SIX (with more on the way) One-Page Fact Sheets to refer to and distribute to teach other Americans about these issues in a quick, simple, and clear way.
- Training on grassroots political activism so you can learn how to have the biggest effect from now through the 2020 elections.
- Webinars with successful Pro America political experts to learn what works and what doesn’t, and how to best use our time and efforts to select and elect candidates who are Pro America.
- Live training and strategy sessions with Ed Martin and experts who we already know who have put everything on the line for President Trump and Pro America.
- Pro America community in which we communicate with each other, identify Americans who understand the stakes of the 2020 elections and holding our elected officials accountable, identify other citizens who are Pro America in our local areas, share with each other what works and doesn’t work, learn successful political strategies and tactics, in order to together elect a Pro America President and give him the Pro America Congress he (and we) deserve.
- Our Research-On-Demand Services to arm you with the facts on any current (or past) subject in Politics, so that you won’t be left guessing on any issue.
- We are here to give intentionality, direction, and the support you need to elect Pro America officials, from local to Congress. When the grassroots show up and work, WE WIN.
- Finally, this is an ONGOING project, so we will regularly add updates and additional content to the membership site… it’s a work in progress and will be the entire time!
What Happens Next…
Just below, you’re going to find a big green button. Click on that button and then complete the checkout form on the next page.
After you enter your payment details and click the “Join Now” button, you’ll see a quick video from me welcoming you to the Project.
At that time, you should start checking your email… you’ll see an email from me with the subject line, “Welcome to Project Pro America! (Membership Details Enclosed).” This email will contain your login link and credentials.
Join Project Pro America Today and
Get Your Discounted Charter Membership Rate
In the future, we plan on charging a one-time payment of $99. During our launch this week only, you can become a Charter Member now for only $76. This will get you access for the entire two years of the project.
You will also receive a Charter Member Discount for any premium training courses released over the next two years: on how to run for office, how to expand your social network, and more.
Your Investment is Guaranteed.
I think of your membership as an investment in yourself and our country. I hope you agree.
If at any time you don’t feel that Project Pro America is not right for you, or not right for the nation, you can get a pro-rated refund, based on your length of time in the project. The risk is all on me.
BONUS: Join Now and Attend A Special Online Training with former Trump 2016 Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski.
Corey will be live and online to teach all of us how to get involved and what it’s like to work at that level.
This special training will not be available anywhere else — only Project Pro America members will have access to this special training, and only those who join during this week.
Come on, let’s get to work!